What is UK’s Finest?
As the demand for British food and drink products continues to grow globally, we’ve developed UK’s Finest marketplace for international buyers to connect with export ready food and drink suppliers from the UK.
The free, easy-to-use platform allows you to search and connect with top quality, international food and drink brands, helping you build trusted, international relationships from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device.
Who has developed UK’s Finest?
Exemplas Trade Services Limited, delivery partner for the Department for International Trade in the East of England, has developed UK’s Finest using the wealth of international exporting knowledge built up over many years.
How does it work?
- First, buyers and sellers go through a pre-qualification process. This helps ensure that all members of the marketplace are of the highest quality and that both buyers and sellers are ready, willing and able to do business.
2. Add your pitch
- Once granted access to UK’s Finest, you can create an online profile to showcase and pitch your business to the top quality, trusted international brands on the platform.
3. Explore the marketplace
- If you’re looking for a specific product to buy or for a buyer in a particular market, you can search the marketplace using intuitive filters to find exactly what you’re after.
4. Connect with brands
- When you’ve found a brand you’re interested in, you can request a connection with the user. Once you’re connected, the platform will keep you up to date with that brand, sending any opportunities straight to your email inbox.
5. Message key decision makers
- Most importantly, you will also be able to message the key decision makers of businesses you’re connected with, helping you create long-lasting, trusted international relationships.
Why should I register?
UK’s Finest is a free, easy-to-use platform that enables high quality food & drink brands to save time and money by building trusted, international relationships from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device.
All users on the platform go through a pre-qualification process. This means that UK sellers are ready, willing and able to export their products internationally, and our carefully selected international buyers are all on the hunt to buy top quality British products.
How can I register?
All registrations to UK’s Finest undergo a pre-qualification process to assess suitability and ensure that the marketplace is full of top quality food and drink brands. If you are interested in being part of UK’s Finest, please register your interest here.
What is the eligibility criteria to join UK’s Finest as a UK Seller?
All UK companies must be working with the Department for International Trade (DIT), have previous export experience and a minimum turnover of £100k. Speak to your DIT International Trade Adviser for more information on eligibility criteria.
What is the eligibility criteria to join UK’s Finest as an International Buyer?
All international buyers must have previous import experience and be working with DIT in the country you are based (where possible). For more details, please speak to a member of DIT or contact email@example.com
How much does it cost to register?
UK’s Finest is a free online platform for both UK sellers and international buyers.
Once registered, what do I need to do?
After your registration has been approved by the administrator, you will be required to add information about your company to pitch your food and drink business to other users. Our UK’s Finest support team will be on hand to aid you with this process.
Once you’ve added information to your profile and have had it approved by our administrators, you will then be granted full access to the marketplace and can start searching, connecting and messaging other users.
Still have a question?
Contact our UK’s Finest Customer Support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org