- Primary Operating Sector
Drinks – Alcoholic, Drinks – Non Alcoholic
- Product Features
Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, BRC Accredited
- Currently Exporting To
Australia, Bermuda, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Ukraine, United States
- Countries of interest
Argentina, Canada, Latvia
In 1728, Clement Chevallier planted the first large-scale cyder orchards in Suffolk. While all around him said he should be growing cereals, Clement nurtured his trees, then pressed and blended his apples, pioneering a new standard for British fine cyder.
Although our cyder making has moved with the times, our cyder is still pressed, fermented, blended & bottled in Suffolk to the same exacting standards set by Clement nearly 300 years ago. We produce a range of awarding winning Premium cyders which are internationally regarded.
Having perfected a unique East Of England style of cyder making, which results in a fresh, fruity, dry and clean cyder.
Aspall is also the market leader in the UK for producing premium, quality vinegars. Our range of cyder vinegars is extensive and award-winning and we include a wide organic selection, as well as white and red wine vinegars, balsamic and malts.
Our signature vinegar, Aspall Organic Cyder Vinegar is fermented from the juice of a special blend of whole organically grown dessert and cyder apples. It is bottled unpasteurised and free from preservatives to ensure a beautifully delicate apple flavour and a pleasant clean finish.
- Our Products
East of England style cyder making. The premium cyder in the cider category. Great brand equity (built on heritage and quality). An almost cult-like following of proud fans (who become advocates)
- Product Formats
Cyder products are available in 500ml & 330ml Bottle, as well 30L Export keg. Vinegar Products in 350ml & 500ml bottles.
- What We are Looking For
Vinegar and Cider Distributors
- Organic Cyder VinegarA fruity, dry, racy, thirst-quenching, lip-smacking organic cyder vinegar that's lovely with sweet & sour pork, balti and bhuna mild curries, chicken with tomato & sweet red peppers, and Bramley apple pie.
- Suffolk Draught CyderFermented from the juice of a special blend of whole organically grown dessert and cyder apples, this vinegar has a beautifully delicate apple flavour and a pleasant clean finish. Winner of the British Bottler's Institute Gold Award 2011 and the International Cider Challenge Silver Award in 2014.
- Premier Cru CyderFull dry with a sophisticated and elegant floral aroma that captures the essence of an orchard.
- Organic CyderChewy and earthy with a rustic quality, and an extra astringency from the tannins
- Raw Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar - Contains 'The Mother'Fermented from the juice of a special blend of organically grown dessert and cyder apples, this vinegar has a beautifully delicate apple flavour and a pleasant clean finish.
- Raw Apple Cyder Vinegar with HoneyOur skilful blending of apple cyder vinegar with carefully selected 100% natural and unpasteurised bee’s honey, produces a rich and sweet balanced flavour with a fresh apple taste.