- Primary Operating Sector
Cakes/Baked, Confectionery, Snacks
- Product Features
Gluten Free, Free from artificial flavourings or colours, Dairy Free, Ethical/Green, Vegan, Functional Food, Private Label, Gourmet Premium Luxury, Foodservice, Gifting/Hampers, BRC Accredited, Salsa Accredited
- Currently Exporting To
Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Countries of interest
Belgium, France, Italy, Korea, Republic of, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Established in 2004 after 10 years of Import /Export Sales and Marketing roles in the sector, Cocoda Ltd provides non-UK importers, distributors and retailers of fine foods and confectionery with a single contact point for quality UK Chocolates, Biscuits and Confectionery.
Unlike consolidators and ‘export houses’ that add margin to brand owners’ pricing, Cocoda is exclusively contracted to manage export sales for the brands below. Customers are invoiced directly by the brand owners while benefiting from the services of one of the most experienced Export Managers in the sector.
Cocoda develops mutually profitable business relationships through:
- Great brands and products
- Exceptional levels of service, support and communication
- Unparalleled knowledge and experience of multiple markets and requirements
- Honesty and integrity in every aspect of its operations
Brands supplied through Cocoda:
- Holdsworth Luxury Fine Chocolates
- Summerdown Mint Chocolate and Teas
- Duncan’s of Deeside Traditional Scottish Shortbread and Oatcakes
Cocoda supplies these products around the world from North and Latin America, to West and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Our Products
The brands in Cocoda's portfolio have been carefully selected for their appeal and ability to supply overseas markets. As well as being of the highest quality with several Great Taste Award winners, all products are entirely natural and GMO free. Many products are also suitable for the growing free-from, 'better for you' categories.
- What We are Looking For
Cocoda seeks non-UK importers/distributors and retailers of fine foods and confectionery. The products are suitable for sales via supermarkets, delicatessens, gourmet food halls, travel retail, lifestyle and luxury stores anc corporate gifting.
- Holdsworth Luxury ChocolatesA family chocolatier, Holdsworth have been making their handcrafted chocolates with the finest couverture and ingredients since 1988 in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Presented in exquisite and unique packaging, their first class reputation for quality and service has helped the brand establish itself in many of the UK’s top food retailers including Selfridges, Harrods, John Lewis and Waitrose.
- Summerdown Mint Chocolates and TeaThe taste of our single estate Summerdown Mint chocolate and tea is exactly as your great-grandparents knew it; a taste lost for generations. Fresh, smooth and light, it’s a refreshing change from the blended and imported mints of recent years. Multi award-winning products made from pure English peppermint – it’s a combination that ensures our products are sought after by the finest food halls, farm shops and luxury stores around the world. Try Summerdown and allow your senses to be awakened. It’s a fragrance and taste experience you simply can’t find anywhere else.
- Duncan's of Deeside - Traditional Scottish Shortbread and Oat CakesEstablished by Elizabeth Duncan in the 1970’s, Duncan’s is now a third generation specialist bakery. Using traditional recipes unchanged for over 40 years, the bakery moved to new purpose built premises in 2009. Duncan's offers ‘Clean’, quality products free from GM ingredients and artificial flavours, colours and preservatives for branded and own label channels
- Pulsetta Gluten Free Oat Thins and ShortbreadA range of 3 sweet and 3 savoury delicious gluten free, vegan Oat Thins and three Shortbread biscuits. Pulsetta uses milled pulses (peas), which also contributes towards your 5-a-day of fruit and vegetables. Pulsetta is completely natural, free from artificial additives, preservatives, or colours. Only using ingredients that are GMO free and ethically sourced. Pulsetta products are also free from gluten, wheat, milk/dairy/lactose, egg.