Small Beer Brew Co.
- Primary Operating Sector
Drinks – Alcoholic
- Product Features
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Vegan, No Added Sugar
- Currently Exporting To
China, Hong Kong, Singapore
- Countries of interest
Australia, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States
Small Beer Brew Co.
For When You Want World Class Beer, Without The Consequences!
At Small Beer Brew Co. we specialise in brewing classic beer styles below 2.8%, pioneering new production methodology from our South Bermondsey, London brewery.
We cater to the dramatic shift in consumer drinking behaviours that we’ve seen on the global stage. We all want the social element, but less & less do we want the slow down. We’re conscious of our alcohol, calorie, sugar intake, but we want great taste & we still love fantastic quality beer.
So whether your commitments are work, family, exercise or other, you won’t have to say ‘no’ to that lunchtime/midweek beer with Small Beer!
Multi-award winning, from the world’s first dedicated small beer brewery, if cutting edge innovation, a pioneering nature, quality of product & a team with a wealth of industry knowledge to support your market sounds like values you align with, then please get in touch.
Small Beer Brew Co. is a BCorp certified business, meaning we have been recognised as a company that meets the highest standards of social & environmental performance - business for good.
- Our Products
At Small Beer we produce four classic beer styles all between 1 – 2.7% ABV. With a focus on flavour maximisation over alcohol creation we brew to strength. You'll never see us using lactose, maltose, dextrins or added sugars, just traditional brewing methodologies with a focus on flavour efficiency. All produced in the most responsible manner.
- Product Formats
At Small Beer, we produce 350ml glass bottles, 330ml cans, 30L & 50L kegs.
- What We are Looking For
We're looking for distribution & retailers who share our vision for thinking BIG, that embrace innovation, and want to be part of what we believe to be truly cutting edge within the drinks industry!
- Small Beer LagerA classic Pilsner-style lager with a citrus nose, stone fruit palate and a continental bite on the finish. Bright, crisp and fresh (2.1% ABV)
- Small Beer Session PaleA truly sessionable pale ale with tropical fruit aromas and a mouthwateringly juicy taste (2.5% ABV).
- Small Beer SteamA rich rye style beer, this amber bridges the gap between a lager and an ale with dried fruits, spice and a balanced hoppy finish (2.7% ABV).
- Small Beer Dark LagerAll coffee, toast and dark chocolate. Nosing like a stout or porter, this dark beer drinks like a lager leaving a roasted toasty finish (1.0% ABV).
- Small Beer Session Pale - CanA truly sessionable pale ale with tropical fruit aromas and a mouthwateringly juicy taste (2.5% ABV).